375 g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 1.5 blocks
Thicken Cream 300 g
Caster Sugar 3/4 cups
Lemon 1/2 to 1 no.
Arnott biscuit (Marie, morning coffee, milk coffee or granita) 250 g
Butter 1/4 of the 250 g block
Mango or apricot nectar 1 cup (about 250 g)
Gelatin 10 g
1. Leave the cream cheese out at room temperature
2. Crush the biscuit, melt the butter and mix in together and press on the base of the cheese cake dish, put in fridge for 2 hours until it becomes harden.
3. Boil the gelatin with 1 cup of nectar until it is dissolved. Put aside and let that cool down.
4. Mix 3/4 cup of caster sugar, cream cheese, squeeze the lemon juice and the nectar together using med speed mixed until all mixed (about 2 – 3 minutes).
5. Add the thicken cream until it’s all mixed well.
6. Put on top of the biscuit base and refrigerate.
7. Decorate with fruits later. Enjoy.