蜂蜜 (honey) 72g
牛奶 (milk) 65g
油 (oil) 65g
蛋 (eggs) 8 隻
麵粉 (plain flour) 115 g
糖 (Sugar ) 65g
鹽 (salt) 少許
1. Honey, milk and oil in a saucepan, medium heat for 30 seconds, stir so that all mix together.
2. Add a pinch of salt to the flour. Sieve flour into 1. 1/3 at a time until well blended.
3. Add egg yolks to the mixture, 2 at a time, mixed until all blended in
4. Beat egg white medium speed until foamy. Add sugar 1/3 at a time,beat at high speed until soft peaks formed.
5. Add a scoop of egg white to the flour mixture, mix well.
6. Pour this back to the egg white, fold in the mixture until mixed.
7. Poured into baking pan lined with parchment paper.
8. Tap the baking pan to let big bubbles to escape. Use a tooth pick to scribble the batter to further eliminate smaller bubbles.
9. Put in a water bath, bake at pre-heated oven 160 degree C for 30 minutes.
10.Lower the temperature to 140 degree for another 15 minutes to 30 minutes depending on your oven.
11. Insert a toothpick to the cake to check if it is done. If so, turn off the oven and open the door a bit for 10 minutes.
13. Remove from oven and let the cake cool on cooling rack.
14. Cut into serving size, Enjoy!
I used a 13″ x 9″ baking pan